- Global / Domestic Transportation
- Drayage / Trucking
- Warehousing / Distribution
- Supply Chain Management
- Customs Brokerage
Founded in 1928 and headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Dunavant gained more than 50 years of experience in logistics and supply chain management as one of the largest global commodities distributors in the world. In 2010, the company expanded its established logistics model beyond commodities to other industries including the automotive aftermarket, chemical, food and beverage, paper and packaging, and retail. With solutions within the four main service verticals – global, freight, distribution, and consulting, Dunavant provides the knowledge, experience, and technology necessary to ensure supply chain efficiency and effectiveness for our customers.
Dunavant’s subsidiaries include:
- Dunavant Logistics Group, LLC
- Dunavant Transportation Group, LLC
- Dunavant Distribution Group, LLC
- Dunavant Logistics Leasing Group, LLC
- John M. Brining Co., Inc.