We are local, globally.
With more than 50 years of expertise utilizing international supply chains, Dunavant’s global team is well qualified to manage our clients' trade finance needs for both open sales and deferred payment letters of credit. We are a licensed freight forwarder, non-vessel-operating common carrier, and customs broker and is in the process of getting its air forwarder license. It also has extensive experience negotiating letters of credit and can provide solutions in any country in the world.
As a licensed OTI and NVOCC Trade company, Dunavant handles every aspect of our clients' international needs with up-to-the-minute track and trace capabilities. Our experienced team navigates supply chain needs including overhead reductions, banking, and trade finance contract management, ocean freight operations, and customs clearance regulations. Dunavant has a rich history and presence in overseas markets, with full coverage of all Asian-based ports and inland factory locations.
Our global services include:
- Freight Forwarding
- Licensed OTI and NVOCC Trade
- Trade Financial Services
- Import/Export Ocean Freight–LCL, FCL refrigerated, Project Cargo, Ro/Ro and Breakbulk
- Document Packaging Services
- Customs Clearance–FDA, USDA, DEA, DOT, FCC and FWS
- Air Freight
- Booking agent services
- PO management
- Vendor training
- Warehousing, pick & pack, labeling, cargo inspection
- China domestic transportation, inventory control, reporting
- Intra-Asia freight, by sea, air and cross border transportation, from China to Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, etc.
Senior Vice President, Customer Experience