Our hazmat storage buildings are engineered to meet IFC and IBC requirements for H3/H4 occupancy.
Our staff is trained in DOT, IMDC, and IATA regulations and offers public warehouse space for non-bulk and palletized chemical and general commodity storage. As third-party logistics providers, Dunavant can assure that every aspect of your hazmat warehousing is managed with peak safety and efficiency.
Our Pasadena warehouses are specialized to store and handle the following hazard classes:
- Class 2: Gases
- Class 3: Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Class 4: Flammable Solids, Spontaneously Combustible and Dangerous When Wet
- Class 5: Oxidizing Substances, Organic Peroxides
- Class 6: Toxic Substances and Infectious Substances
- Class 8: Corrosives
- Class 9: Miscellaneous Hazardous Materials
Dean Bay(Dean.bay [at] dunavant [dot] com)
Dunavant Distribution Group, Senior Vice President